The Graduation Day for students of classes X & XII was conducted first time in the school was celebrated in a very grand manner at the school auditorium on 13.02.2016 at 03.30 PM.
- The programme started with the photo session of XII and X students with teachers and Principal.
- The Principal presented the lamps to the students of XII and X for a procession into the auditorium.
- The Principal, Vice Principal, Academic Coordinators, Class teachers of XII & X and the School Captain lit the lamp and the school choir song the invocation song.
- A power point presentation on “ They came, they saw and they conquered” was presented .
- Scripture reading from the Holy Bhagavad Gita by Miss Krishna Manek, the Holy Bible by Mrs. Sheeba Raja and from Holy Quran by Mrs. Yasmin Banu was done.
- The outgoing students, Vibha, Rajeswai, Bharat, Ashvij and Sujit from Class XII shared their experience in school.
Students of X Std – Megha Arun, Adithvaas too delivered a speech on School.
The Principal presented the mementos to the XII and X students, followed by the Principal’s address.
Naveneeth IX IGCSE, delivered the vote of thanks.
The School choir sang the school song and the school captain handed over the school flag to the school vice-captain as a symbol of transition.
The Anchors for the programme were, Sangeeth, Rishab, Shrey, laquintha, Adithi, Suraj and Aniruth.
A good number of parents had witnessed the programme. The programme has imposed parents & drawn wide publicity of the school and will increase admission also.
The cultural programme was anchored by Sangeeth of IX and Akhil of XI group dance – Naacho India ( IX girls ) Dancing Dragons ( XI Boys ) and Dancing Dils ( XII Boys ) Dancing Dil ( XII Boys ) were the spotlights of the programme.
The Principal along with the choir students sang the Bajan and a kannada song.
Variety is the spice of life. The day of graduation was already full of enthusiasm. The students of IX,X,XI and XII added more spices to the eve. The Cultural Programmes by the students were entertaining, making the grand day all the more lively and colourful.
Group dances nacho India (IX girls ) dancing dragons ( IX Boys ) Leaping moons ( XI girls ), Daring Dils – ( XII Girls ) etc. were very attractive and made the gathering dance too.
The cultural programme was anchored by Suraj and Akhil of class XI. Henceforth there was a crackers show in a common place where all could see and enjoy it. After the colourful sparkles the students were taken out for a dinner.
The vote of thanks was proposed by Navneeth of Grade IX.
The Programme was covered with photo and video.